Focus. Aim. Deliver.
Every day, printers work to deliver projects on time . When they're looking for new products, technology and trends in the industry to help them fulfill this task, they turn to their most trusted resource: the Cygnus Graphics Group.
Focus, aim and deliver your message to printing professionals through an integrated campaign using MyPrintResource.com, Quick Printing, Printing News & Wide-Format Imaging.
See the possibilities — look through our online media kit or contact your account representative today.
MyPrintResource, the web portal representing content from Quick Printing, Printing News & Wide-Format Imaging, is devoted to delivering you timely news and multi-media content on a daily basis. It includes advanced search functionality, social media integration, enhanced content organization, unique content for registered users and a streamlined interface. The Buyer’s Guide is fully integrated with the printed edition and readers can request information directly from company and product landing pages. Readers have the ability to connect with manufacturers and suppliers in the printing industry, participate in webinars, research products and information as well as comment on editorial columns, videos, and blogs. We hope you like this new resource enough to “Like” our Facebook page at MyPrintResource. Your picture might appear on the home page if you’d like to participate.
MyPrintResource.com averages 89,000 monthly page views with over 36,800 unique visitors. There are over 5,500 monthly video views with over 8,000 bookmarks & referring URL’s. Over 46,000 subscribers are receiving our weekly e-Newsletters with an average 14.56% open rate. Digital Editions of Quick Printing, Wide-Format Imaging & Printing News boast an additional 34,000+ page views per month.
Rotating and fixed ads on home or interior pages can increase exposure to influential prospects and customers in the printing industry.
AdRelevance reports 63% of all online ads are created for branding purposes.
Buy the best! MyPrintResource.com leaderboard position is a banner advertisement you just have to see. At standard dimensions of 728 x 90 pixels, the leaderboard is the width of the page and lies above the masthead (the title area at the top of a Web page) and content. Leaderboards offer advertisers a great deal of advertising space in what some say is the most prominent position.
300 x 250 Run of Site Ad
MyPrintResource.com has just your size! Advertising on MyPrintResource.com gets you immediate, measurable results. Whether you want to rev up your branding message or drive prospects to your website, interactive banner ads can do the job. Our online ad choices allow you to pick the size that meets your budget and needs.
120/160 x 600 Run of Site Ad
Think big! The skyscraper ad position on MyPrintResource.com is a tall, narrow banner advertisement placed to the right of content on our web pages. The standard dimensions for a skyscraper ad are 120 X 600 or 160 x 600 pixels. Like the leaderboard, the skyscraper offers an advertiser a large space for a message.
Footer LeaderboardMyPrintResource.com footer leaderboard position (standard dimensions, 728 x 90 pixels) offers advertisers a great deal of advertising space for the money; optimizing your audience reach and impact.
Welcome PagePlace your ad in the entry page of MyPrintResource.com your ad will be the first thing visitors see.
Welcome Ad – 550 x 480 size
Location: Above the Fold
Home Page & ROS
Max File Size: 40KB for the Initial File Size
An additional 80K can be added, if downloaded during the ads presentation (polite download)
Time Sequence: 1x per day per user
White Paper Programs
120 x120 button with your company logo displayed weekly in our Printing News, Quick Printing or Wide-Format Imaging newsletters. Includes an Introductory custom e-blast sent to our 100% opt-in list, NO SPAMMING.
$1990 Print / $2490 Non-print — Leaderboard
$1390 Print / $1890 Non-print — Medium rectangle
- Business Operations
- Digital Print
- Mailing & Fulfillment
- Offset Print
- Sales & Marketing
- Wide-Format Inkjet Print
$1990 Print / $2490 Non-print — Leaderboard
$1390 Print / $1890 Non-print — Medium rectangle
- Ad Specialties
- Brokered Printing
- Fine Art/Photography
- Interactive Design & Management
- Marketing Collateral
- Out-of-Home & Outdoor Advertising
- Tickets, Tags, Labels
- Variable Data Printing
- Vehicle Graphics
Tier One – Main Category Sponsorship – $1500 per month – Leaderboard and Medium rectangle within category
i. Tier Two – Sub Category Sponsor – $375 per month
i. Tier Three – Featured Product or Company Listing - $350 per month
- Prepress & PreMedia
- Output Devices
- Consumables & Supplies
- Postpress & Finishing
- Mailing & Fulfillment
- Training & Trade Shows
- Other Equipment and Supplies
- Trade Services
Sponsor a Blog - $1500 per month
- Bob Hall
- Debra Thompson
- Denise Gustavson
- Guest Blog
- John Giles
- Karen Hall
- Tom Crouser
- Mark Vruno
e-Newsletter Banners Ads
The top ad position on the e-newsletter is called the E-Newsletter Sponsorship. This advertising spot is 468 x 60 and positioned right above the newsletter masthead for prime viewing and interactivity. Sponsorship is a great branding vehicle or new product launch marketing tool. Sponsorship is an integral part of your company's commercial communications strategies. Sponsorship enables business to demonstrate its leadership in the industry, provides a return on investment and statistical reporting on performance.
Rate: Print: $1100 Non-print: $1700 per Sponsorship
Ads are exclusive. Our e-newsletters are 100% opt-in subscribers and are published weekly.
|300 x 250||$1,200 Print $1500 Non-print|
|120 x 120||$1,200 Print $1500 Non-print|
|120 x 160||$1,300 Print $1650 Non-print|
|468 x 60||$500 Print $750 Non-print|
|120 x 120||$330 Print $530 Non-print|
Send your message to readers who ask to receive your promotional advertising. Our lists are 100% opt in and sponsored exclusively by you. No spamming! E-blasts can work to secure instant purchases and help to increase traffic to your website with links embedded in the page.
$3,000 per e-blast per list
What is included in a eBlast package?
- A pre-designed, HTML e-mail message covering your company, product(s), service(s), or any other information you want your customers to see
- We can also design your blast from a print advertisement, a PDF, or from scratch
- A subject line that meets our approval must be also provided
- Subject lines should be as enticing as possible, more than ONE word, and NOT in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
- Rich media is not accepted
- Animated GIFs are discouraged as Microsoft Outlook 2007 will not accept them
- Pre-designed blasts should be mindful of differences in e-mail client compatibility
- A blast that is entirely a linked image it NOT recommended, as today's e-mail platform block images. An HTML e-mail should be a combination of text and images with a call-to-action within the text component
- If sending a pre-designed blast, a text version must be included
- Full image paths in the code must be used (ex: http://www.domain.com/images/graphic.jpg)
Stretch your budget with a Product Showcase! A Product Showcase provides an electronic advertising vehicle for our professional advertisers to reach a 100% opt-in e-blast list in a cost effective manner. The Product Showcase is an opportunity for advertisers to pay for a portion of an e-blast and maintain the high impact effectiveness that an e-blast delivers. A total of 6 advertisers, each with an individual product to promote, combine to complete the Product Showcase. This is an effective, low-cost way to reach our targeted opt-in audience. Reach over 56,189 opt-in subscribers today!
From $1500 per distribution
What is included in a eProduct showcase package?
- Title or name of your product
- Product Image: Hi-res (we will resize it to fit your placement)
- Company Logo Image: Hi-res (we will resize it to fit your placement)
- Product description: 40 - 60 words describing your product. Can be in paragraph form or 4 - 6 bullet points
- A link to your website or specific page on your site
Trade Show Exclusive - $2495
The Trade Show Exclusive is a short (1-4 minute) video that features a specific product, service or message your company is promoting at an industry trade show.
Video Package Name:
These short (up to 1 minute) videos showcase your product while informing your customers of its features and benefits.
Hot Spots - $1995
The Multimedia Engagement Product (MEP) is a single interface that allows for the presentation of a variety of multi-media through the use of "hot spots" and buttons. By clicking on these different "hot spots" or buttons the visitor can be presented with an almost unlimited selection of media that could include: video, audio, text, tables, images, downloads, links to URLs and more.
How To/Training Video - $4995
The How-To/Training Video showcases the steps of a specific task or technical application. The primary purpose of these videos would be to further the skill-set and/or education of the viewer.
Video Newscast - $4995
The Video Newscast is a long-form (10 minutes or greater) video production that aims to be an informational resource for the viewer. This is accomplished by presenting the viewer with highlights and features of a trade show or other industry event through a variety of video reports all tied into a cohesive product through one or more hosts who lead the viewer throughout the overall product.
Company/Product Video - $2995
The Company or Product Profile videos would entail an in-depth look at a company, individual or product with video capture on location.
Custom Video Package - $4995
The Cygnus Video team can make the process of creating a video specifically tailored to your needs EASY. We provide all the equipment and knowledge to meet your marketing needs and you can be as involved or hands-off as you desire.
The term "Webcasting" is the ability to use the Web to deliver live or delayed versions of audio or video broadcasts. A Webcast is similar in intent to a live power point presentation but designed for the internet. Webcasts deliver the audio and visual content right to the users' desk top.
How Webcast Works
A Webcast is an advertiser-sponsored event that is broadcast over the internet from a Cygnus site to viewers who are a targeted market segment for the sponsor. A Webcast can be taped at an exhibition and delivered in real time to an audience across the country or it can be taped on location on a specific topic and viewed at a later time which is convenient for each viewer. It can have registration to the event or can be viewed upon demand without viewer information supplied. In summary, a Webcast is flexible to the needs of the client and viewer.
What Is Included
- Logos and taglines presented on promotional materials from date at the onset of the promotional campaign.
- Sponsor's name and tagline in pre-Webcast reminder e-mails to registrants and follow-up thank you e-mail after their participation
- Logo and tagline, linked to sponsor's home page on the landing page of the individual presentation
- Logo and link on the sign up page of the individual presentation
- Logo included in the frame of the presentation
- Sponsor will receive at least two power point slides (one before, one in middle or at end) of the presentation thanking them for sponsoring with marketing message.
- Sponsor will get verbal audio thank you at least twice during presentation
- Entire Webcast, including sponsor logos and links, will be archived for one year
$8,000 sole/exclusive sponsorship
$3,000 co-sponsorship (with non-competitor)
Be the sponsor and special guest in your own personalized radio show on the Internet. Position your company as the industry “expert” with a 15-minute podcast. You may elect to discuss business/services/products or industry trends and included will be a 60 second “commercial” spot within the podcast. Listeners can download the podcasts at no cost to their MP3 player or listen to them from their desktop whenever they want.
$1,800 per month
MyPrintResource.com — the Cygnus Graphics Media Online Buyers’ Guide — is the industry’s most comprehensive list of companies that service this important market, but you must join to take advantage of the exposure. What’s more, a FEATURED listing, means your listing is moved to the top of the list. Don’t let your sales slip away because you haven’t enhanced your listing. The Cygnus Graphics Media Online Buyers’ Guide reaches thousands of YOUR CUSTOMERS!
TIER ONE CATEGORY SPONSOR: $1,500 PER MONTH
• Fixed Leaderboard Position (728x90) on each page of category selected
• Fixed Skyscraper Position (160x600) on each page of category selected
• Fixed 300 x 250 Banner Ad positioned below the site masthead on main category page only
• Featured Company Listing on main category page
TIER TWO SUB-CATEGORY SPONSOR: $375 PER MONTH
• 460 x 60 Banner Ad positioned below the Sub-Category Description on each selected sub-category page.
TIER THREE FEATURED COMPANY LISTING (WITHIN SUB-CATEGORY): $150 PER MONTH
LIMIT: 5 sponsored company listings per sub-category.
• Logo, company title and short description in shaded “premium” box located above general product listings, below Sub-Category Sponsor.
• Rotate positions evenly between featured listing advertisers in shaded box.
Let MyPrintResource.com create a Custom Landing Page for you. For best results, these pages are highly targeted for the reader and specific to the ad. Landing pages are used for advertisers who either do not have a website or who wish to provide a special offer or e-mail form, which does not exist on their own website.
From: $1,800 per landing page creation
From: $2,700 per landing page creation
Sent electronically to our complete list of opt-in names, the Market Research Survey is sent to those who have agreed to participate in MyPrintResource.com surveys. You are provided with all the information obtained from the survey in a complete report, along with analysis of the information by the MyPrintResource.com publisher and/or editor.
Either way, you will achieve immediate results. More importantly, you have valuable data in your hands. We'll put together a form to find out what potential customers really want from your products or services. We'll compile the results and send it to you in real-time by e-mail. Your custom-designed survey will be promoted to an opt-in audience via an e-mail blast.
$1,500 for creation 1-5 question survey
$2,250 for creation of 6-20 question survey
$1.05 per e-mail address, for promotion
• Consultation with magazine staff (not to exceed one hour) on formulating the questions for the survey
• Publisher/Editor analysis of the results
• Electronic delivery of the survey, tabulations, and preparation of findings in a report
• All e-mail names (list rental) for one-time use on this mailing only
• Additional consultation time on questions - $100/hour
• Additional consultation time with Publisher/Editor to go over analysisof results - $100/hour
Sign Upfor FREE newsletters
- May 21, 2013 - May 21, 2013
- GMG New Product Showcase & Color Management Seminar
Conference/Expo, New York, Ny
- May 29, 2013 - May 29, 2013
- 2013 Gold Key Award Dinner
New York City,
- June 05, 2013 - June 06, 2013
- Digital Print for Packaging 2013
Conference/Expo, Atlanta, GA
- June 18, 2013 - June 19, 2013
- GrCi Flexo Bootcamp 101
Training, San Luis Obispo, CA
- June 18, 2013 - June 19, 2013
- 2013 Finishing Technology Showcase Hosted by Rollem
Conference/Expo, Anaheim, CA
- June 25, 2013 - June 29, 2013
- FESPA London 2013