Xerox Corporation (Booths 400, 600) is bringing digital tools and strategies to GRAPH EXPO to help print providers find new ways to impact their clients’ successes. To help convey that message, Xerox is hosting a special marketing keynote taking place tomorrow, Monday, Oct. 4 at 9 a.m. in the McCormick Place Grand Ballroom. Special guest Bo Jackson, former football and baseball star and current entrepreneur, will discuss how to reinvent a brand to stay relevant. Attendees will also hear from industry leaders who have pushed the marketing envelope and taken advantage of social media to position themselves, and their customers, for even greater success during the economic turnaround. Gina Testa, VP, Worldwide Graphic Communications, Xerox Corporation, will host the event.
Xerox is occupying one of the largest digital solution-focused booths. In the Real Business Live! Theater, industry experts and Xerox customers can discuss how to build and grow a profitable digital printing operation. At various Application Hubs, attendees can learn how to produce lucrative offerings such as automated collateral fulfillment, books and manuals and packaging. Additionally, Best of the Best winners and their dynamic applications are featured in a booklet available in the Xerox booth.
The company is also showcasing its full range of color and black-and-white, cut-sheet, continuous feed and wide format production printing equipment along with workflow software, business development tools and the latest solutions from XMPie, a Xerox company.
Produce more jobs
- Xerox’s new Nuvera Flex Speed Program allows temporary increases in engine speed as production needs dictate, using an affordable software upgrade. The software license is available in 30, 60 or 90 day periods. Users can convert a Xerox Nuvera 100 EA Production System to a Xerox 144 EA Production System, long enough to manage a heavy workload period. When the workload eases, the system is scaled back to its original speed and capacity.
- FreeFlow Process Manager features an accelerated job processing mode that significantly improves performance.
Serve customers better
- Xerox VIPP Pro Publisher allows users to select the clear dry ink option available on the Xerox Color 800/100 presses in one easy step within Adobe InDesign.
- Two new color management services, Color Consulting Services and Advanced Color Management, help print providers become more productive, consistent and profitable with Xerox digital color devices. Xerox SmartPress Production Consultants help implement color control systems and set-up workflows that match color across multiple printing processes.
- FreeFlow Express to Print now supports the full line of Xerox production printers, providing a simple and affordable tool for job ticketing and previewing jobs prior to printing.
- FreeFlow Varialbe Information Suite has added support for office print devices,for printers requiring decentralized, fast and affordable variable-data printing.
- FreeFlow Web Services offers a new, simple installation to quickly design Web storefronts and a new user interface for easy navigation.
- The Print Providers Guide to Social Media outlines how to take advantage of social media opportunities.
- Two new technical workshops discuss how to successfully conduct direct mail campaigns. Operational Considerations workshop explains what is needed to effectively implement a direct mail strategy and execute a direct mail campaign; while How to Implement Direct Mail details how a direct mail workflow can be implemented with a step-by-step approach for IT, programming and operations personnel.
- In-plant ProfitAccelerator Kit provides tools, templates and applications to help in-plants be a strategic asset to the parent organization.