OKI Data Americas (Booth 3292), which markets its products under the OKI Printing Solutions brand, is showcasing its proColor Series for color-critical applications in graphic arts and production environments.
“We created the proColor Series to fill an unmet market need – affordable products that deliver professional short-run color printing,” said Rich Egert, Strategic Technology Providers, General Manager for OKI Data Americas. “The innovative capabilities of the proColor Series allow businesses to expand their offerings with the ability to print on-demand instead of outsourcing or declining projects. In such a heavily saturated market, companies need to stay competitive and evolve to meet customer needs, which frequently are short-run requests.”
The OKI proColor Series is comprised of toner-based LED products: the pro810 Series, pro910 and pro930 cut-sheet printers, pro900DP digital envelope press and pro510DW digital web press. All of the products are designed to provide the graphic arts and production market with impeccable color accuracy and versatile media capabilities. The products include:
- pro510DW – Customers can achieve fast, continuous web printing at up to 30 feet/minute (5.1" per second slew rate), handling a 2,500 foot roll of stock. The compact pro510DW supports paper, labels and various tag stocks and includes automatic cut and reload between print jobs to eliminate operator intervention.
- pro900DP – Revolutionizing short-run, on-demand print jobs, the pro900DP has the ability to produce variable data on a wide range of media, including full-color envelopes. Powered by PANTONE calibration and an embedded EFI Fiery controller, the pro900DP delivers supreme color accuracy with heavy-duty feed and production capabilities.
- pro910 tabloid/A3 – Competing at the entry-point of the high-quality, short run color market, this product is targeted to users that have existing RIPs for color management. The users will benefit from HD (High-Definition) color output; media flexibility including card stock, magnetic media and static clings and media handling of paper stock up to 330 gsm.
- pro930 tabloid/A3– Delivering exceptional color output and accurate color matching every time, the pro930 includes PANTONE calibration and an embedded EFI Fiery controller. It offers the media versatility of the pro910, variable-data capabilities and an embedded solution utilizing XMPie.
- pro810 Series – An affordable complement to costly AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) plotters, the pro810 Series delivers fast, professional-quality color proofs. With exceptional color accuracy and high productivity speeds of 30 pages per minute (ppm) color/32 ppm monochrome, the pro810 fits seamlessly into existing BIM (Building Information Modeling) workflows.