We have also dedicated a section at our five super-regional trade shows to showcase only new eco-friendly products. More companies that are buying promotional products want to tout their environmentally friendly practices to their customers and to their employees.
The Top 10 Eco-friendly Giveaways
- Elephant-Poo Notebook—The ultimate recycled item, great for colleges and trade shows.
- Bamboo Dinnerware—Perfect for office picnics, outdoor concert venues and fairs.
- Seed Paper Postcard—Ideal for environment-themed mailings and print promotions.
- Shower Timer—Municipalities and utilities can promote water conservation.
- Recycled Tires Jar Opener—Auto dealerships and mechanics can give these to customers.
- Pine Tree Seedling—Employees can participate in a tree-planting day at the office campus.
- Organic T-shirt—Give one to each Earth Day event organizer and volunteer.
- Compostable Pens—Hotels, banks and shops can use these biodegradable pens.
- Nonwoven Bag—Local grocery stores can eliminate plastic and paper.
- Hemp-Blend Polo—Companies can use this earth-friendly shirt for summer uniforms.