Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA Inc. was selected as a winner of the National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP) 2009 Association Hall of Fame Awards, specifically honored as their Supplier of the Year. The award was announced on Sept. 9 and will be formally presented during the NAQP Owner’s Conference, to be held in Austin, Texas, Oct. 29-31.
The Supplier of the Year award is not announced annually; rather it is presented only when the Awards Committee, comprised of NAQP members, deems it appropriate to do so. It is presented to a member supplier company demonstrating consistent and outstanding products, service and/or support to the quick and small commercial printing industry during the previous year. Qualifications include that the nominee:
- Demonstrated throughout the organization consistent customer service and support through professionalism and integrity
- Quality products of particular benefit to the industry
- Innovative products which meet the current and evolving needs of customers served by the quick and small commercial printing industry
- Problem-solving sales, service and support staff members who consistently exceed the needs and expectations of printer customers
- Consistently sought to advance the competitiveness of the quick and small commercial printer.
“Our association with the NAQP has grown considerably in recent years, as has our relationship with its member companies of franchise, quick and small commercial printers,” said Fred Winckler, director, Key Accounts—Franchise Print for Konica Minolta.
“The NAQP charter is to enhance the success of its member companies and their specific industry segment. From our experience, we know that they fulfill that responsibility in a manner that is very much appreciated by their members. We are thankful to be associated with such a fine organization and are very grateful to have received this honor,” he added.
“Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA has stepped up in a big way this past year to offer high-quality, very competitive digital printing solutions for the quick and small commercial printing segment,” said Steve Johnson, the president and CEO of NAQP. “Equally important, they have backed their products up with first rate service. They are a key business partner with many of our NAQP members.”