The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 175 one-time print jobs to 49 print supplier clients of Government Print Management between Sept. 2-8. The total value in new business for the clients was $1,808,223.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
- Cenveo, Los Angeles
- Colonial Press International Inc., Miami
- Metro Web Corp., North Bergen, N.J.
- Monarch Litho Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- NPC (News Printing Company) Inc., Claysburg, Pa.
- Printing Resources, Cleveland
- S&S Graphics Inc., Laurel, Md.
- Specialty Printing Company, East Windsor, Conn.
- V. G. Reed & Sons Inc., Louisville, Ky.
Government Print Management, exclusively endorsed by Printing Industries of America (PIA), provides significant improvement to profitability through increased revenues driven by higher optimization of equipment and production capacity. The firm provides goal-oriented representational services, safe and proven advice and counsel, and the tools requisite to helping clients win jobs in government print markets that increase profitability.
Services include interpreting job specifications, preparing paper work, cutting red tape, managing the bid process and change order negotiation, as well as invoice preparation and 21-day collection.