Canon U.S.A. received four Spring 2009 “Pick” Awards and an Outstanding Achievement Award from Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI). “Receiving these prestigious accolades from BLI underscores Canon’s commitment to providing the most comprehensive and complete line-up of digital imaging equipment,” said Sam Yoshida, VP and GM, Imaging Systems Group. “We are dedicated to developing a robust line-up of imaging solutions that delivers affordable, high-quality devices while also helping businesses streamline workflow and improve the end-user experience.”
The winning products include:
- Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755—Outstanding Wide-Format Color Inkjet Multipurpose Printer
- Canon imageRUNNER 5050N—Outstanding 41-to-50ppm Monochrome MFP
- Canon Color imageRUNNER C1022i—Outstanding Small Workgroup Color Multifunction Printer
- Canon Color imageCLASS MF8450c—Outstanding Small Workgroup Color Multifunction Printer
- Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 220eP—Outstanding Achievement Award
Twice a year, BLI, an independent office equipment test lab, rewards products that have provided the most outstanding performances in it tests. Requirements cover reliability, image quality, ease of use, productivity, multitasking abilities, print drivers, administrative utilities and a variety of network connectivity requirements. Typical testing lasts approximately two months and includes extensive durability testing where each unit is run at the manufacturer’s maximum recommended monthly volume.