MCS Inc., a leader in industrial and mailing inkjet and camera systems, is releasing a new turnkey inkjet system.
Specifically designed to enable companies to launch inkjet and mailing services, the 525T system includes all key components for inkjet mailing. In addition, MCS has announced a special pricing promotion at www.mcspro.com/525.html. The system includes the renowned 4600 Array Inkjet with four inches of print, a 525 transport, feeder, dryer and output conveyor.
Production mailing and printing companies most often refer to their inkjet department as the most profitable operation in their companies. Now MCS' new 525T system lets companies new to the business acquire MCS' top-level technology at low prices. This helps ensure the best return-on-investment for capital acquisitions in 2009.
The MCS Array inkjet system has long been the industry standard as the most competitive system used by the top mailing companies in North America. Now, at a lower price, companies can get best-in-class technology with the unique MCS value proposition:
- Digital Workflow—Remote Job set-up, The Layout software can be installed on any PC in your facility. The easiest to use software in the industry.
- 100 Percent Accountability—MCS Designs, Manufacturers and Supports the entire System.
- End-To-End Solution—The Best Options for Next Generation Inks and Drying. Easily prints on aqueous-coated stocks.
- Scalable Technology—Seamlessly integrate this system with MCS Camera systems and additional print modules.
- The 525T system shares additional features that are already available to the thousands of MCS systems in the field:
- Native IMB Compatibility—Since 2006;
- Expandable—Up to 16 inch;
- Hot Swap Service Components—No expensive service contracts;
- Bulk Ink solutions—for continuous operation.