At GRAPH EXPO, Agfa Graphics (Booth 1227) features an inkjet experience rarely seen: a showcase of real-world applications that creatively portray inkjet output in various environments: home decor, a fine art gallery, outdoors, and a retail setting.
• Step on that wood floor: it’s inkjet.
• Turn on that lamp: it’s inkjet.
• That Mona Lisa on the wall? That’s a fine art replica (a digital masterpiece, if you will), courtesy of inkjet.
• Inkjet-textured wall surfaces, floor murals, tabletops, and a Plexiglas desktop can all be found at the Agfa booth.
• There will also be retail POP applications, backlits, window graphics, building wraps, banners, vehicle wraps, and more.
• There will even be a graffiti-proof application for outdoor surfaces—thanks to inkjet technology.
“Our unique Application Zone shows commercial printers why they should transition to wide-format inkjet and how they can create new revenue streams and diversify their portfolios,” says Deborah Hutcheson, Director of Marketing, Agfa Graphics, North America.
“In addition to displaying our vast assortment of wide-format engines, inks, and media, we are educating our customers on how to enter new wide-format growth markets by showcasing these applications and end results.”