The Mailing & Fulfillment Center at GRAPH EXPO 2011 is the largest mailing and fulfillment exhibition anywhere. It features more than 50 booths in a dedicated area of the show floor, allowing GRAPH EXPO attendees to see the latest equipment and services available.
Vendors on the show floor will demonstrate all the latest production technologies and applications to add value to client projects:
• Addressing to bar coding
• Data processing
• Warehousing, and more.
Whether you run a small shop with a mailing department or a large-scale, high-volume dedicated mailing center, you’ll find innovations in software and hardware that will allow you to take your mailing services to the next level.
While you’re visiting the pavilion, be sure to leave some time to investigate the benefits available from the Mailing & Fulfillment Service Association (MFSA) in booth 4619. Or go straight to the very source of all mailing information—the U.S. Postal Service—in booth 5218 to catch up on the latest news about IMb implementation, rate increases, discounts, and online resources for mailers.
Monday, September 12 is the big day for Mailing & Fulfillment sessions at GRAPH EXPO. From beginners to advanced professionals, there will be crucial information for every skill level and company size. Be sure to sign up for these sessions:
• 8:30-10:00 am, Room S503ab, You Need to Know About the Sustainability of Print & Digital Media: Don Carli, Senior Research Fellow for The Institute for Sustainable Communication, will help you understand the lifecycle environmental impacts associated with digital media alternatives and the sustainability reporting pressures that marketing managers are facing so you can make a compelling case for the value of print media.
• 8:30-10:00 am, Room S403ab, How to Price Fulfillment Programs and Handwork: The development of fulfillment pricing parameters is a challenge for every company entering the fulfillment industry. This session takes the mystery out of pricing fulfillment programs and handwork and assures that you are not leaving money on the table. Join Tom Quinn, Chief Consultant for Q Fulfillment Solutions, for an in-depth discussion on how to establish fulfillment pricing. Take home a fulfillment price list for your company.
• 10:30 am-12:00 pm, S405ab, The Newcomer’s Guide to Mailing: Jim Workman, Assistant Vice President of the Center for Technology and Research at Printing Industries of America, will explain that offering mailing services demands new knowledge and skills to avoid profit draining and painful lessons. This session will get you started with the basics of USPS requirements, mailing practices, mail piece design, software and equipment and current industry trends.
• 12:15-1:45 pm, Room S406b, New Business Opportunities for Printers (Luncheon Seminar): Frank Romano will lead this informative session that will delve into the 10 areas where printers can and will make money, including mailing services.
• 2:00-3:30 pm, S405ab, Rockin’ ROI: The ‘Magic’ of Cross-Media Marketing: Here you will learn strategies to mix the messages using cross-media, and how to track and evaluate the most effective options. John Leininger, Professor of Graphic Communications at Clemson University, will explain that the most critical element of marketing success is strategic planning.
• 2:00-3:30 pm, Room S503ab, Avoid Design Disaster – Maximize Your Postage Discounts through Proper Mailpiece Design: Size, shape, address location, the manufacturing process, and even paper weight all impact how much your customers will pay to get their message delivered. Join G. P. Heinrich, The Postal Professor, in this information packed 90 minutes as he helps you gain a better understanding of postal regulations and their impact on design and postage.