• Printer of the Year: To the quick or small commercial printer who exemplifies the best in the industry, operating a successful, customer responsive business, demonstrating creativity/vision, exhibiting service to community groups and industry organizations, and serving as a role model for future generations.
• Industry Award of Distinction: To an educator, supplier, journalist, author, or other non-printer who has supported and advanced the quick and small commercial printing industry.
• Honorary Lifetime Member Award: To an industry leader who has made consistent contributions and demonstrated leadership both within the association and the industry at large.
• Supplier of the Year: To a member supplier company showing consistent and outstanding products, service, or support to the industry.
• Product of the Year: To a company that has produced a new or enhanced product that improves industry offerings, profitability, or service.
“It was a great honor to be recognized by my friends and colleagues in the industry. It’s a day I’ll remember forever,” says New Haven Print president Craig Dellinger, recipient of the 2011 Printer of the Year Award.
The 14th annual NAQP Print Excellence Awards recognize quick and small commercial printers who compete for honors in 11 process and output categories, including Offset Four-Color (4-C Press), In-House Design, Self-Promotion, and Digital Copier and Press (Ink or Toner-Based).
Each year, hundreds of entries are submitted for review by a panel of industry judges, with only the best entries selected. Winners in each category will be featured in NAPL’s [P]Review magazine and in the November issue of Quick Printing.
The conference concludes with a “Grab ‘n Go” Breakfast on October 7, and a trip to Graph Expo for a pre-show opening private session featuring popular QP columnists and complimentary access to the show floor.