The 2012 Soderstrom Society inductees.
Named for the late Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of NAPL, the Soderstrom Society is an honors organization that recognizes the contributions of industry leaders, including printing company owners, equipment manufacturers, educators, journalists, and consultants. This year 12 such leaders were inducted as members on Saturday evening at the Mid-America Club, where guests enjoyed a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline from the 80th floor of 200 E. Randolph Drive (the former Amoco/Standard Oil Building).
Congratulations to the 2012 Soderstrom inductees:
- Merlin Buhl, President, Foremost Communications, Grand Rapids, MI
- John Conley, Vice President Commercial Print & Publishing, Xerox Corporation, Webster, NY
- James P. Donnelly, President, Precise Continental, Harrison, NJ
- Mitch Evans, Partner, Mitch Evans Consulting, Daufuskie Island, SC
- Kelley Holmes, Publisher, Cygnus Business Media, Port St. Lucie, FL
- James Lange, Senior Vice President, Corporate Accounts, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Dallas, TX
- Joseph E. LaValla, President, Integrity Graphics, Inc., Windsor, CT
- Martin Maloney, Chairman, Broadford & Maloney, New York, NY
- Robert A. Mason, CEO, Intelligencer Printing Company, Lancaster, PA
- Ann Porster, President/Chief Financial Officer, Grand River Printing & Imaging, Belleville, MI
- Julie Schildgen, Academic Chair/Professor, Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL
- Edmund Young, Senior Vice President of Sales, Heidelberg USA, Kennesaw, GA