• Rollem International, Booth 409, will preview the 2D Automatic Finisher. The 2D Finisher is an entry-level, bi-directional slitting, scoring, and perforating system for finishing multiple-up photo cards, greeting cards, mailers, and postcards. This system eliminates the need for guillotine cutting and extra manpower, while delivering 100 percent accurate trimming and scoring on digitally printed products. Rollem will also display the multi-function Auto-4 CPS Numbering, Perforating, Scoring and Slitting system. The multiple numbering feature places up to 40 numbers on a single sheet. The computer control offers job recall at the touch of a button, and also offers batch counting features.
• OKI Data Americas, Booth 523, will demonstrate its innovative proColor Series of high impact, digital color printers, including the pro511DW, pro900/905DP and—making its GOA debut—the new 711WT, featuring white toner. Ideal for short-run printing, the proColor line delivers color accuracy and speed whether running labels, cut sheets, or envelopes with variable data and variable graphics. Representatives will be available to speak about special financing options at the OKI proColor booth.
• Arlon, Booth 971, will demonstrate its new Series 2300X, a specialty textured wrap film that comes in both carbon fiber and brushed metal finishes. Series 2300X is an ultra-conformable textured film that allows vehicle customization with special effects, while maintaining a professional look and finish. Arlon's X-Scape Technology permits quick and easy installation. Applied with heat, the film will stretch around simple and moderate curves, from bumpers to mirrors. Visitors will also see the company’s flagship digital vehicle wrap product DPF 6000XRP.
• Esko, Booth 1135, will demonstrate a wide array of software solutions addressing artwork, management, design and prepress, color management, workflow automation, and process integration for commercial print, wide-format, and packaging. Esko Suite 12 introduces new productivity and efficiency benefits.
The new Kongsberg i-XN24, a highly versatile and productive digital finishing system, can be configured for the widest range of applications, from kiss-cutting to packaging mockups, heavy-duty milling, and simple to complex flexo plate cutting with ID marking.
Visitors can also learn about PantoneLIVE support. PantoneLIVE within Esko's workflows delivers an end-to-end color management and color communication solution.
• Nilpeter, Booth 555 and sponsor of The FlexoZone, brings the state-of-the-art version of the industry's quality workhorse, the FB-3, to GOA. In the FB-3, the latest technology is integrated into a new, ground-up designed platform. The ergonomically designed printing stations include five servos for complete automation of all adjustments including job save, job load, and job change, as well as pre-setting, impression settings, and side register load.
The dual axis servo transport system ensures that the FB-3 will continually deliver the highest level of print reproduction, as well as unparalleled registration performance. Other features include Nilpeter's CLEANINKING system, quick-release anilox rollers, and plate cylinders, which combine with the available quick-change Revolver die-cutting system.
• Zund America, Booth 571, is exhibiting the versatile and cost-effective digital cutting/routing system built for 24/7 production, the G3. The G3 M-1600, with an active cutting area of 52x63 inches, will be on display in the Wide Format Print Shop Live! As is the case with all Zund machines, this smallest of 11 G3 models can be equipped with a range of modular tools for kiss-cutting, through-cutting, oscillating and rotary cutting, creasing/scoring, and v-cutting, as well as 2D and 3D routing of materials up to 2-inches thick.
• MGI USA, Booth 723, will showcase the new JETvarnish 3D inkjet spot UV coater. The JETvarnish 3D gives graphics professionals a dual set of tools to increase profitability—traditional flat spot UV coating, and new 3D raised effects—together for the first time, in one production unit. Also on display will be MGI's flagship Meteor DP8700 XL multi-substrate digital press, featuring a wide range of compatible substrates (paper, plastics, and envelopes), sheet sizes up to 13x40 inches in production, laser-safe prints, and no click charges.
• Lithco, Booth 514, is a manufacturer, master distributor, and blanket converter—and now the home of Gaebel rulers. See a comprehensive selection of prepress, press, and bindery supplies available from one source at Lithco. Lithco will offer show specials on magnifiers, Pantone, Gaebel rulers, micrometers, Correct-A-Plate Pens, Myron L meters, and more.