• Coastal Business Supplies, Booth 1400, features the new wide format 42-inch Mutoh RJ-900X. This newly upgraded model is ideal for everyday sublimation transfer printing for apparel, banners, hard surface substrates, and more due to its superior line sharpness, continuous tones, and smooth transitions in its photo quality prints. The new model features high print speeds and improved paper handling capability, as well as Intelligent Interweave technology to eliminate banding.
• AFINIA, a division of Microboards Technology LLC, Booth 1154, will be showing the L801 Label Printer. Based on market-changing inkjet technology from Memjet, the L801 is positioned to bridge the gap between high-speed and desktop printing applications by putting variable, full-color print in the hands of a wide range of users.
• MultiCam Inc., Booth 343, is enhancing the digital finishing market with three affordable, easy-to-use Computerized Numeric Control (CNC) cutting solutions that route, knife cut, crease, and perforate at speeds up to 7000 ipm. The EZ Knife is an automatic knife-changing system that supports rotary, kiss-cut, drag, angle-knife, oscillating, and ultrasonic cutting. MultiCam's exclusive MultiVision digital camera/software-based registration system recognizes fiducials visually, aligns images, and automatically corrects distortion and rotation.
• Xitron, Booth 1349, will highlight its full array of prepress and pressroom workflow in conjunction with Xitron dealer Global Prepress Systems of Boca Raton, FL. Featured products will include Navigator Workflow (Harlequin RIP), with live demonstrations offered, Xenith Sierra Workflow (Adobe PDF Print Engine), and KeySetter Connect ink key presetting and closed loop color control.
• Intergraph, Booth 701, Enfocus’ distributor to the Latin American market, will offer attendees one-on-one demonstrations of Enfocus software. Enfocus Switch allows users to accomplish repetitive tasks associated with receiving, sorting, and processing files automatically. Switch's automation of these tasks standardizes processes, reduces errors, and frees up resources; resulting in substantial savings in time and money.
PitStop Pro 11 introduces Smart Preflight & Correction—a flexible way for designers to preflight and correct files to their specific production requirements. Smart Preflight is more powerful and accurate than previous PitStop preflight solutions, resulting in higher quality PDFs.
• Goss International, Booth 715, will highlight press models that are central to its leadership position in North and Latin America, including the Goss M-500, M-600 and Sunday presses. M-500 commercial web presses feature proven technology to deliver high print quality, efficiency, and reliability at up to 40,000 impressions per hour. The latest generation Goss M-600 16-page press features enhanced Autoplate technology, optional DigiRail inking, advanced workflow, presetting, and “smart” inker technology, all designed to minimize makeready time and waste.
The Sunday Vpak presses provide the productivity and print quality advantages of web offset, along with high-tech inking and exacting control over presetting, register, color and tension. The Sunday Vpak 3000 is available in web widths of up to 75 inches (1905mm) to address the growing trend towards wider web packaging, while the Vpak 500 model is available in web widths of up to 41 inches (1041mm).
• Color-Logic, Booth 564, will demonstrate the latest version of its Process Metallic Color System software. Also on display will be a new and enhanced DVD, including press-ready marketing files which can be utilized by licensed printers to demonstrate the special metallic effects available with the Color-Logic System.