The HP SmartStream Digital Workflow portfolio along with Avanti Slingshot (Booth 4242) (Avanti’s MIS platform), provide customers with an end-to-end workflow management solution from job creation, through to prepress, production, finishing, and fulfillment.
HP (Booth 1241) SmartStream Director, enables customers to create custom web storefronts via a user-friendly interface for their clients to order documents online. Once a customer places their order, the job is automatically created within Avanti Slingshot which passes all the job information (job ticket info, JDF file, and the location of the print files) to SmartStream Production Center.
HP SmartStream Production Center—a production management system designed specifically for short-run digital print—automates and manages production in real time, providing dashboard visibility and control to the digital press room and the finishing departement.
Upon completion of every step of the job, HP SmartStream Production Center automatically sends job-level production data back to Avanti Slingshot so that real-time job information is available and accessible to anyone in the shop and to customers inquiring as to the status of their jobs.
With the Avanti and HP zero-touch workflow, print providers are able to:
• Increase customer satisfaction through quicker turnaround times
• Profitably manage large volumes of short-run jobs
• Make better and faster decisions with info at their fingertips
• Have complete and up-to-date visibility of their production floor
• Quickly identify the jobs that need special attention
• Open new markets via an unlimited number of Web storefronts
• Drive down the cost of doing business
• Drive incremental print volume without adding staff
• Give clients anytime/anywhere 24/7 access to the print shop
• Better manage inventory through real-time information on paper usage at the job level, and much more.