Along with the opportunity to explore the products, services, and software relating to the packaging and converting industry, package printers and converters also have their own educational slate at the CPP EXPO and a targeted track of PRINT 13 seminars.
With more than 135 exhibitors with package and converting related products, attendees can explore opportunities in: Flexible Packaging; Labels, Tape, Tags, Film, and Foil; Converting; Folding Cartons; Digital Printing; Flexographic Printing; Components/Computerization; Corrugated; and much more.
Today’s PRINT 13 educational offering for printers is a 4:00 pm session “Common Sense Ways to Achieve Your Lean Vision (and Avoid Failure).” Meanwhile, the CPP EXPO will begin its own daily seminar slate today with nine sessions.
• Process Troubleshooting: Web Technology and Six Sigma Methodology
• Digital Printing for Packaging and Labels
• Did Tension Control Mess Up My Registration?
• Tuning Up Your Nipped Rollers (To Increase Profits)
• If Your Press Went to School, What Grade Would It Get?
• Technologies for Flexible Packaging
• Controlling Static in Winding Rolls and in Stacks of Sheets
• Rheology/Slot Die Coating Technology
• 3-Dimensional Digital Decorating for Packaging
Tomorrow, CPP EXPO will offer eight sessions, and on Wednesday will have three sessions. (See www.cppexpo.com for more information.)
“With such strong educational offerings and the wide variety of packaging and converting products and services on the show floor, PRINT 13 and CPP EXPO attendees have an unprecedented opportunity to learn ways to improve their business,” says GASC President Ralph Nappi. “We were convinced that the timing was right to meet the needs and interests of the growing package printing and converting industry by co-locating the two events and we have been proven right.”