PRINT 13 and CPP EXPO are offering package printers and converters an opportunity to get close up and personal with packaging and converting equipment, software, and services. With more than 135 exhibitors on the show floor of the two events there is plenty to see and much to learn.
Among the exhibits are companies which offer: flexo, gravure, letterpress, offset, digital printing equipment and supplies, cylinders and rolls, coaters, laminators and bag making equipment, inks, coating, substrates, engraving equipment, emissions controls, prepress equipment, monitoring, inspecting and seaming devices, roll and materials handling equipment, slitters, sheeters and surface treating equipment, drying, die-cutting and embossing equipment, and more.
Today PRINT 13 will offer five seminars relevant to the package printing and converting industry. Topics range from RFID for packaging to short-run digital packaging. CPP EXPO will have eight sessions of its own:
- Should We Patent That?
- Inline vs. Offline Carton Manufacturing
- Wrinkle-Free Web Handling
- The Future of Flexible Film Packaging—Installing UV on Your High Speed Press
- Finishing for Digital Printing Presses
- Developments in Printing RFID Tags and Other Smart Packaging Solutions
- Expanded Gamut Printing: Please Your Customers and Go Lean Too
- An Overview of Electronic Beam Technology
“CPP EXPO’s educational program is unique in that it brings together all disciplines under one roof, from printing processes including flexo, gravure, and digital to finishing that focuses on coatings, laminating, drying, and more,” says Leo Nadolske, President of CPP EXPO.