EFI (Booth 2602) earned eight awards in the annual Must See ’Ems graphic arts technology competition – the most presented to any company this year. EFI’s Must See ’Ems awards recognize innovations developed across the company’s Inkjet, Fiery and Productivity Software businesses, highlighting the many new and compelling competitive advantages EFI offers to printing companies seeking to improve productivity, reduce costs, enter new markets and grow profits.
This year, the Must See ’Ems competition, which highlights many of the featured technologies at next month’s Print 2013 graphic arts trade show, yielded more entries than ever before, with vendors from every segment of the graphic arts industry submitting their newest and best print-related hardware and software products. EFI’s eight honors surpassed the company’s total in 2012, when it took home five Must See ’Ems, and as well as its total in 2011, when the company earned two Must See ’Ems and nine of the competition’s now-discontinued “Worth-A-Look” honors.
Must-see inkjet printing and workflow technologies
EFI’s Must See ’Ems-winning products in 2013, with categories shown in parenthesis, include:
- EFI IQuote cloud-based estimating (Sales and Order Entry)
- EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite, version 4.5 (Color Management and Quality Control)
- The EFI VUTEk GS-TF System (Pressroom: Wide-Format)
- The EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro inkjet press (Pressroom: Wide-Format)
- The EFI Complete Integrated Workflow for Inkjet (Management Systems)
- EFI Radius Business Intelligence, version 5 (Management Systems)
- EFI GlossControl (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations)
- EFI SmartSign Analytics (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations).