The International Business Forum—PRINT Photo Imaging Conference is a two half-day conference created by Photo Imaging News in cooperation with GASC, the organizer of PRINT 13.
The conference starts with a lunch tomorrow featuring two speakers, to which top executives of Chicago-area companies also are invited, followed by two afternoon sessions. The Wednesday luncheon, on September 11, from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm, features a discussion about “The Power of Print.” Two Platinum level sponsors will then have an opportunity to take all guests for a tour of their booths.
On Wednesday, September 11, from 2:30 – 5:30 pm, and Thursday, September 12, from 1:30 – 4:00 pm, the High Margin Business Models for Photo themed conference will explore how PSPs, photo businesses, quick printers, and specialty graphics providers can develop new business models for the evolving photo imaging and emerging mobile photo market—including how to integrate the latest marketing techniques and adopt new software approaches. Topics have been selected so that registrants can learn about high-margin photo imaging services and personalized photo products:
- Photo Opportunities in the U.S. and worldwide
- Using Apps Effectively for Mobile/Smartphones
- Marketing as a Service—A New Concept
- Personalization of Photo Products: Trends And Innovations
- Personal Publishing: A Rapidly Developing Market Becoming More Competitive
Meet The experts
Photo Imaging News has a booth during all five days of PRINT 13 where conference sponsors have an opportunity to offer expert advice to people who make an appointment in advance. This is open at all times except during the conference.
Who should attend?
CEOs, chief marketing officers, and people in operations, marketing, sales, and other management roles from the following business entities:
- Specialty, social/portrait and commercial print service providers
- Independent, chain, and online retailers
- Photobook/personalized photo product/software suppliers
- Image output/binding/finishing equipment/consumables and systems manufacturers
- Image workflow software providers
- Specialty graphics providers
- Print Service Providers
Registration Rate: $95.00