Everything you need to help manage and grow your in-plant operation is available to you at the In-Plant Place at PRINT 13. Not only will you find the products and services that can put you ahead of the pack, there is also a full slate of educational sessions that can help you improve your knowledge and understanding of the issues that affect today’s in-plant print department.
Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch? This afternoon from 12:15 to 1:45, meet other in-plant professionals in Room S102 in the South Building for a free Lunch & Learn Session: “In-Plant Best Practices and Trends”. Charlie Corr, who regularly works with in-plant service providers on multi-channel communications, technology investment planning, and sourcing management for InfoTrends, will moderate this panel discussion. The panel includes in-plant customers of Kodak (Booth 3187), Konica Minolta (Booth 518), and Rochester Software Associates (Booth 4643).
While you relax and enjoy a boxed lunch, you will have the opportunity to hear from these industry leaders regarding today’s best practices and trends. Take this great opportunity to explore new avenues for connecting with customers while also building your business. This session will feature hands-on in-plant managers as well as their vendor partners. Be sure to bring your questions.
Other educational sessions scheduled for today are:
- 8:30 - 10:00 am: In-Plant Extreme Makeover: From Reactive to Responsive, Room S403a
- 2:00 - 3:30 pm: Survival Strategies for Small, Quick & In-Plant Printers, Room S404bc
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm: VDP in In-Plant Action, Room S403a
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm: 21st Century Print Technologies Explored, Room S405ab
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm: Direct Mail Optimized: How to Harness the Power of Postal Discounts, Room S403b