Customer: Vanity Fair Outlets
Production Shop: Sharpe Retail, a division of Sharpe Images
Flight Date: August – December 2013
Project: Update the signage in 75 VF outlet locations in the US
Vanity Fair (VF) Outlets has 75 locations that needed signage updates inside their retail locations and they turned to Sharpe Retail, a division of Sharpe Images for help with the project.
“Each location required anywhere from 75 to 200 unique boards in a specific pattern throughout the store,” said Zach Sharpe, president, Sharpe Retail, a division of Sharpe Images. “Because each location had its own unique pattern a plethora of quality checks and approvals were performed before any production was initiated.”
For this project, Sharpe Retail:
- Direct printed over 7,200 4x6-foot sheets of 3/16-inch Ultra Board on an EFI Vutek GS2000
- Direct printed over 100 4x8-foot sheets of 3/16-inch WBW Gator Board and 700 Sheets of 3/16” Ultra Board on an EFI Vutek GS2000
- Direct printed over 900 sheets of 75x120-inch Corrugated B-Flute on an EFI Vutek GS2000
- Cut and scored over 900 Sheets of 75x120-inch Corrugated B-Flute on an Esko Kongsberg XN-I Digital Cutter
- Applied over 23,000 feet of high gloss over-lamination on an AGL Laminator
- Packaged and shipped to 73 locations around the country
The project took five months—from August until December 2013—to complete.