Rubi-Barcelona, 08191 Spain
Chimigraf first entered the inkjet arena in 1998, and has grown to become a respected supplier of aftermarket inks to printers and end-users, as well as a trusted partner and ink supplier to several leading inkjet OEM’s.
Today Chimigraf manufactures one of the broadest ranges of high performance inkjet inks available from any manufacturer, embracing:
• solvent inks (hard solvent, mild solvent and ecosolvent types)
• UV-curable inks for graphic applications
• High speed UV-curable inks for industrial applications, including single-pass printing of wood laminates, corrugated board and packaging materials
• Permanent, fireable ceramic inks for high speed manufacture of ceramic floor and wall tiles
• LED-curable inks and oil-based inks for coding, marking, labelling and packaging applications
Where Chimigraf has developed an aftermarket product for the inkjet printer, it has not merely aimed to imitate the performance of the OEM ink. In many cases, the Chimigraf ink alternative shows broader colour gamut and higher colour density, improved adhesion and flexibility, faster curing or drying, and improved UV light fastness.
In other areas such as industrial inkjet printing, Chimigraf is a pioneer of new ink technology developments, which is why a growing number of OEM’s and printhead manufacturers choose to partner with Chimigraf – the Ink Artisan.