One Meadowlands Plaza, Suite 1511
Meadowlands, NJ 07073
Toll Free: 800-642-6275
Epicomm―the Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services―is a not-for-profit business management association representing companies in the $80+ billion graphic communications industry in North America. It provides industry advocacy, management training, and a comprehensive slate of business-building solutions for companies in an evolving market environment. It was created in 2014 through the merger of the Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP) and the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL)/National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP). Its founding associations have some 200 years of combined experience serving graphic communications companies of every size and specialty.
Epicomm Vision/Mission/Values Statements
Epicomm serves its members through management training, industry advocacy, and business-building solutions for companies in the continually evolving graphic communications industry environment. Through its varied programs, publications, and one-on-one advisory services, it seeks to enable its members to understand and leverage industry and market change for greater growth and profitability.
Epicomm is dedicated to helping its members become and remain leaders in the print, mail, fulfillment, and marketing services segments of the graphic communications industry.
- Integrity: Honesty in all our dealings is paramount.
- Respect: Always treating our members, partners, customers, co-workers, and vendors courteously
- Service: Gladly and graciously helping all who seek our assistance.
- Courage: Willingly taking on new responsibilities and faithfully fulfilling our commitments.
- Growth: Commitment to personal and professional development in the service of our members.