Stella Color has remained a viable source for all your imaging needs from tradeshow, display, fleet, interior decor as well as in-store communication. With the first HP L65500 latex printer in the Northwest boasting a 100 inch printing width at an amazing 1200 dpi, Stella Color continues it's commitment to the environment with the first low VOC ink supply system in the Northwest.
- 1200 DPI Latex printing with environmentally conscious inks
- Direct-to-substrate UV six color + white printing up to 120 inches x 15 feet
- Continuous tone output using the HP 6100 photo quality printer with eight color Vivera pigment inks
- Dye-sublimation fabric printing up to 98 inches wide in one piece
- Mounting and lamination up to 60 inches
- Digital routing and fabrication with XYZ cutting capabilities up to 80 x 120 inches