RhinoTech is the premiere manufacturer of pre and post press products and equipment for the screen-printing industry.
The RhinoTech Team is committed to offering the highest level of customer service, including extraordinary products and equipment designed to meet customer requirements.
Since the company’s 1996 debut into the national and international marketplace, RhinoTech has steadily advanced the technology to:
- improve pre and post press supplies
- design and build customized, state-of-the-art equipment
This has been possible due to three significant factors:
- The joint know-how and approximately 50 years of combined, hands-on screen-printing experience of Gregory Markus and Todd Michaels. This adventurous, entrepreneurial team continues to develop advancements and customization that enables screen printers to more efficiently produce high quality products, thereby increasing their bottom-line goals.
- The ability of the RhinoTech Team to listen to the needs of screen printers regarding the desire to reduce adhesive and chemical odors, offer safe and easy-to-use products, the need to develop environmentally conscious products. As a result, the team has met these long-term requests! It has responded with the development of a wide range of low-odor, safe, easy-to-use products. Awareness in formulating products that are not harmful to our environment is paramount!
- The ability to customize! The Team considers each request and in the majority of cases, can build equipment to the specifications of the customer.
From its corporate headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, Gregory Markus, President, oversees Sales and Marketing. Todd Michaels, V.P. of Operations, is located in the Mendota Heights, MN location. Each ensure that production, sales and shipping are expedited to meet the needs and time constraints of all customers.
- PO Box 5426
- Sarasota, FL 34277
- Phone: 651-686-5027
- Toll Free:
- Fax: 651-686-9745
- Website: http://www.rhinotech.com
Want to know more about RhinoTech, Inc. Get Info Now