1218 B Old Chattahoochee Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30318
Collins Digital Imaging began as Franklin's Copy Service, Inc. in 1971, started by Hal and Jeanne Collins and their two sons, Dana and David. The business opened with one location at 115 Peachtree Street and was successful from the beginning. The Collins' formula for success was attention to detail and customer service.
The company grew rapidly by opening shops in strategic locations in Atlanta. In 1976, Hal Collins realized he had a formula for success which could best be marketed by franchising. In 1996, he sold the seventy franchise chain to ICED.
In November 2002 the downtown Atlanta location changed its name to Collins Digital Imaging, incorporating the design, printing and copying business. All are located at the Collins' 15,000 square-foot facility at 1218 B Old Chattahooche Ave Atlanta, GA 30318