Randy Dazo is Senior Director of InfoTrends’ Network Document Solutions (NDS), Dynamic Content Software Strategies (DSS), Professional & Managed Print Services (PMPS), and Image Scanning Trends services (IST). With over two decades of experience, Mr. Dazo leads InfoTrends’ continuous information service practice in this area on a global basis. Prior to joining InfoTrends, Mr. Dazo was Senior Manager, Output Solutions for Ricoh Corporation. In this capacity he was responsible for establishing channel requirements and go to market strategies creating leading-edge solutions for the market. Earlier in his career, he held senior sales and marketing positions at Sharp, Net2Phone, Minolta, and Canon.
Mr. Dazo holds a Bachelor’s Degree from State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- Go-To-Market & Positioning Strategies
- Document Workflow Solutions & Standards
- Document Management Solutions
- Device Management Solutions
- Mobile Workforce Automation Solutions
- Professional Services & Service Management
- Digital Peripherals for the Office Equipment Market