Deborah Hawkins is a Senior Consultant for InfoTrends’ Office Document Technology Team in Europe. Her responsibilities include conducting primary research and analysis and creating forecasts and market size estimates for the copier and printer hardware, software and solutions markets throughout the EMEA region.
With more than 15 years of experience in the office imaging and Print-On-Demand industries, Deborah previously served as a Senior Consultant and European Sales Director at InfoTrends. Prior to joining InfoTrends, Deborah spent 8 years at the European Headquarters of Minolta in various product planning and marketing roles.
Deborah graduated with honors from Sheffield Hallam University in the U.K. with a B.A. in Business Studies and German
- Country-based EMEA data collection
- Macro-economic trend analysis
- Market and trend analysis
- Annual market forecasting
- Hardware, software and solutions
- Primary research at country level
- Focus group and web survey research