David Stabel is an Associate Director for InfoTrends’ Production Workflow & Customized Communications Services. Stabel is responsible for conducting market research, providing forecast analysis, consulting with clients, and creating editorial content for product and market analysis reports. His primary focus area is on the graphic communications industry, data processing and customer communications management markets.
Before joining InfoTrends, Stabel worked as a director of software strategy and market analysis at Canon (former Océ). Earlier in his career, Stabel held various other positions within Océ ranging from business development, strategy consultancy, and project management.
Stabel holds a Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in services management, a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, and a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Go-to-market and positioning strategy
- Competition and market trends analysis
- Business modelling
- eCommerce and web-driven business models
- Professional services and service management
- Cross-media communications and campaign management
- Print production workflow solutions and automation
- Digital Front Ends (DFEs), workflow systems, and MIS
- Document composition and variable data printing
- Public speaker at tradeshows, customer events, and industry conferences