A day-long event for creatives and print buyers who want to learn the latest. Just $99 – including breakfast, lunch, all sessions and a cocktail reception.
6 educational sessions by industry experts:
1. Newest Printing Technology – by Frank Romano
2. G7- Why Creatives & Print Buyers Should Be Psyched! - by Don Hutcheson
3. Directions to the Future of Print & Media – by Dr. Joe Webb
4. Miami U’s Successful Multichannel Campaign (How’d They Do That?) - by Heather Gims
5. Closing the Knowledge Gaps of Print Buyers – by two elite print buyers: Melissa Clemente of DRAFTfcb and Jeff Dickerson of State Farm Insurance
6. Brainstorming & Resource Swap – led by Margie Dana of PBI
Register online at www.printbuyersinternational.com.
Original Smith Printing
Vision Integrated Graphics Group
Xerox Premier Partners
This special event was created for those who design for and/or source print and other media. The topics were selected because they cover critical issues and address the biggest challenges of this audience as they decide how, when and why to use print in their campaigns.