Date: 09/11/11 4:00 PM CT - 09/11/11 5:30 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph11.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CEC2&CFID=10009541&CFTOKEN=fa0ae01d9c0b7225-ADA7ED3E-F3F1-CC78-D4EF6D9E8DD2955A
Fee: $125 (counts as 1 seminar towards a Value Package Plan) View Pricing
Speaker: Joe Marin
Marketers are constantly seeking new ways to target and engage their audience. Printers: now is the time to respond with highly innovative solutions! Print today is SO much more than static text or images on a physical page—it comes ALIVE when linked to dynamic content on the web via QR codes and augmented reality. Now is the time to outdistance your competition! Here you will learn how to: 1) extend the impact and reach of print linked to the Internet, and 2) provide marketers with valuable campaign feedback and analytics.
You Will Learn:
- What kind of information can be embedded in a QR code
- Real examples of QR code “hits and misses” and what you need to do to implement them effectively
- How to track response rates for ROI using QR codes
- QR code implementation checklist: What you must know
- What is ‘augmented reality’ and how it works—in simple terms!
- Trends driving augmented reality—and why print is the perfect vehicle
- Why marketers will like these technologies, and how to sell them
- Keys to making augmented reality and QR codes successful with print
Who Should Attend:
Owners, Production Managers, Prepress Managers and Technicians, Sales Managers, Account Managers
Cloud Computing, Design/Creative, Entrepreneurship, Executive, Interactive Media, Management, Sales and Marketing, Social Networking, Trends and Opportunities, Web-to-Print
Joe Marin, Senior Analyst, Digital Technologies
Printing Industries of America
Joe Marin is one of the industry’s leading voices on digital technologies, including all things related to succeeding in a digital print environment. He is a veteran speaker at GRAPH EXPO and other venues on color management, PDF workflow, preparing print-ready files, web-to-print, and business-related issues. Joe is also the lead instructor in the best-selling Printing Industries of America workshop, Orientation to the Graphic Arts. In addition to public workshops, Joe develops and leads custom training programs for major industry manufacturers and suppliers. He is the author of the Prepress Skills Training Program, Process Control Primer, Digital Prepress Primer, and co-author of The PDF Print Production Guide, all published by Printing Industries Press.