Date: 09/12/11 10:30 AM CT - 09/12/11 12:00 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph11.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CDC0
Fee: $125 (counts as 1 seminar towards a Value Package Plan) View Pricing
Speaker: William Woods Jr.
Company owners and managers are so busy running the day-to-day business that leaks in cash flow can seep in. Before you know it, you have months of inventory on hand, invoices are taking a week (or more) to get in the customer's hands and spoilage is ticking up. It's time to take action!
You Will Learn:
- Learn to recognize areas of cash flow leakage
- Calculate the cost of lax policies and procedures
- Educate your employees on the cost of spoilage
- Keep the money you have already made
- Push cash back into your operation
This session is for:
Owner/operators, CEO's, Controllers, Plant Managers, Sales Managers, Production Managers
William Woods Jr., Strategic Planning and CEO Coaching