Fee: $125 (counts as 1 seminar towards a Value Package Plan) View Pricing
Date: Monday, September 12
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Speaker: Waifong Anton, PH.D.
The momentum for inkjet printing to augment or replace conventional print production is intensifying at an amazing pace. Whether you‘ve already joined the ride, or are considering doing so, NOW is the time to update your knowledge about inkjet printing in general, and specifically one key component—the ink. Digital printing has its own language, operating conditions and factors that contribute to successful implementation. This timely session will provide the fundamentals of inkjet printing to help printers who are planning to adopt this technology better position themselves to select suppliers and supplies most suited for their foray into digital printing.
You Will Learn:
- How to translate your printing expertise into success with inkjet printing
- The various inkjet types that are used in the industry, their strengths and weaknesses
- The interaction between inkjet inks, presses and paper
- The failure modes of inkjet printing and how to ensure high production quality
- The present state and future evolution of inkjet printing inks
Who Should Attend:
R&D Directors/Managers, Digital Prepress Managers, Production Managers, Plant Managers, New Business/Technology Managers, Procurement Managers, Printing Press Operators, Printing Technologists
Digital Media, Digital Presses, Production, Transactional
Waifong Anton, PH.D., Reseach Fellow