Fee: $299 (counts as 3 seminars towards a Value Package Plan) View Pricing
Speaker: Julie Shaffer
If you’re interested in really mastering the “big three” social media tools, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, you’ll want to attend this deep-dive hands-on tutorial. Come to class ready to get online to either enhance your existing accounts with these platforms, or build one from scratch. We’ll cover how to make your “home” page on each not only look good but function as an outreach tool for you and your business. During this session you will build a Facebook Page with a customized background, set up a real prospecting LinkedIn account and work with tools to help you build a real following with Twitter. We may even throw in some YouTube tips and tricks as well!
You will learn:
- How to use 3rd party tools and simple FBML to create custom Facebook backgrounds
- The optimal setting to maintain privacy and still make new sales contacts in LinkedIn
- How to use hashtags to build a community or following in Twitter
- How to link your social accounts with your website, email and other social sites
- How to manage all your social interaction in one place with aggregator tools
- Why it’s important to monitor your online reputation and how to get started
Who should attend:
Owners, Sales Managers, Salespeople, CSRs, and anyone who wants to take charge of his/her social presence
Cloud Computing, Design/Creative, Entrepreneurship, Executive, Graphic Applications, Interactive Media, Management, Sales and Marketing, Social Networking, Trends and Opportunities
Julie Shaffer, Vice President, Digital Technologies
Printing Industries of America
Julie Shaffer is the vice president of digital technologies for the Printing Industries of America. In addition, she manages the organizations’ Center for Digital Printing Excellence, as well as the Digital Printing Council. Shaffer is co-author of the Social Media Field Guide, The PDF Print Production Guide and the Web-to-Print Primer. She is well known for her graphic production expertise and is often called upon for her training, presentations, and to provide on-site consultations.