Fee: $125 (counts as 1 seminar towards a Value Package Plan) View Pricing
Speaker: Andrew D. Paparozzi
Our industry is finally growing again and likely to continue for several years. But absolutely no one—no matter how big, established, or successful in the past—is guaranteed a share of that growth. As we examine why, learn what it all means for YOUR company. This seminar includes a buffet lunch at no additional cost.
You Will Learn:
- What we can expect from the economy and our industry through 2015
- Why participation in recovery will not be about finding that hot new technology, waiting for competitors to fail, or waiting for the economy to make everything right
- Why NAPL Leaders will widen their lead as recovery progresses
- Why some companies maintain their leadership and others—the Fallen Leaders—don’t
- The questions every one of us should be asking if we expect to participate fully in recovery.
Who Should Attend:
Printing industry CEOs, CFOs, and other executives responsible for company strategy and
Printing industry analysts
Entrepreneurship, Executive, Lean Management and Manufacturing, Production, Sales and Marketing, Trends and Opportunities
Andrew D. Paparozzi, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist