Date: 10/07/12 12:15 PM CT - 10/07/12 1:45 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CFCC
Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value pacakge)
Date: Sunday, October 7
12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
Speakers: Andrew D. Paparozzi , Howie Fenton
The NAPL 2012 Digital Services Study identifies what it takes to be a Digital Services Leader by separating the fact from fiction. While the potential of digital services is widely recognized, realizing that potential means overcoming challenges, such as creating a new manufacturing and sales process, convincing clients that we can do more than print, recruiting and retaining staff, and integrating digital with core capabilities. This seminar, based on the 2012 NAPL Digital Services Study, examines the experiences—positive and negative—of more than 170 companies that live digital every day. The goal: understand what’s really necessary to excel in digital, what the leaders do, the common pitfalls, and how to avoid those pitfalls.
You Will Learn:
- Which digital services are offered by company size, the specific features offered, and the features expected to be offered within two years?
- The benefits and challenges of Web-to-print, variable-content digital printing, and 1:1/cross media
- Staffing for digital. Is training current employees enough? Or do we have to hire? And if we have to hire, do we need to go outside the industry?
- Selling digital services. Is retraining offset sales reps to sell digital work effective? What about team selling?
- Workflow integration, automation, and plans to automate over the next two years
- Characteristics of digital services leaders. What they do differently. Why they excel where so many others fail
Who Should Attend
CEO’s, Owners, Executives, Supervisors, Digital Services staff.
Executive, Management, Marketing, Trends and Opportunities, Web-to-Print, Workflow