Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Sunday, October 7
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Speaker: Margie Dana
In this engaging session led by the industry's #1 print buying expert, come learn exactly what today's professional print customers (buyers, designers, and marcom pros) are looking for in their service providers. How are they sourcing print? What steps do they take to prequalify printers? Who – and what – influences them? What information are they DYING to get from their service providers? Attend this fast-paced session by the founder of Print Buyers International and be prepared to take notes that will help you improve your sales and service approach immediately.
You Will Learn:
- Insights into the prequalifying practices of today’s print buyers
- Characteristics of "elite" print customers—how they differ from novices
- How the roles of print customers are evolving—and what it means for service providers and equipment manufacturers
- A blueprint for how print providers, paper firms & equipment manufacturers can deliver customer education
- Why paying attention to the incoming "freshman class" of print buyers makes all the difference
Who Should Attend:
Print company CEOs, Sales managers for print companies, Sales reps, Paper company executives, Paper company reps, Marketing reps for printers, Marketing reps for equipment manufacturers.
Communication, Design/Creative, Management, Marketing, Print Buying, Sales and Marketing, Social Media Networking