Date: 10/07/12 2:00 PM CT - 10/07/12 5:00 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CEC7
Fee: $250 (or counts as 2 sessions towards a value pacakge)
Date: Sunday, October 7
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Speaker: Taz Tally Ph.D.
Increase your expertise in working interactively and quickly between Bridge, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat, and see how CS6 integrates with Adobe’s new Creative Cloud. This skill-building session will concentrate on sharing the techniques and shortcuts that allow you to work interactively and quickly between the CS6 Design Standard Suite of applications.
You Will Learn:
- How to use Adobe Bridge to streamline your image and document management and Creative Suite workflow
- About synchronizing colors and color management settings between Creative Suite application applications
- How to automate key prepress Photoshop and illustrator functions with Bridge
- Ways to create prepress ready PDF's through Bridge and InDesign
- About quickly and easily moving images between InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PDF
- About key Creative Suite application preferences settings to take maximum advantage of interactivity, speed and flexibility
Who Should Attend:
Prepress staff, Designers, Photographers, and Educators.
Color Management, Computer Labs, Design/Creative, Graphic Applications, Pre-Media, Production, Workflow