Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Sunday, October 7
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Speaker: Joe Marin
Are you looking to extend business opportunities to your customer base beyond ink-on-paper? What opportunities are available that combine print with engaging, interactive media? How can you leverage these technologies to track the success of a print campaign and provide valuable feedback to your customers? Marketers and those who purchase print are constantly looking for new ways to engage and target their audience. Printers, you can respond with highly innovative solutions by offering technologies that cross multiple communication channels. Up the competition with new product offerings! Come learn how to extend printed material to the Internet and rich media while providing marketers with valuable campaign feedback and analytics!
You Will Learn:
- Current trends in Internet and mobile technologies and how they can be leveraged with print
- What kind of information can be embedded in a QR code—and how to track response rates
- What is ‘Augmented Reality’ and how it works—in simple terms!
- Why print is a powerful link to smartphones and how mobile website design can be added as a business offering
- Why marketers will love these technologies, plus HOW and TO WHOM you should be selling them
Who Should Attend:
Owners, Prepress Managers and Technicians, Designers and Creatives, Sales Managers and Account Managers.
See L5 for next level session
Cloud Computing, Communication, Design/Creative, Entrepreneurship, Executive, Expressive Technologies, Interactive and New Media, Marketing, Non-print Digital Imaging, Social Media Networking, Trends and Opportunities