Date: 10/08/12 8:30 AM CT - 10/08/12 10:00 AM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CECC
Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Speaker: David M. Fellman
There's a lot more to hiring a salesperson than running an ad in the newspaper or on monster.com. And, there’s a lot more to effective motivation than a fat compensation plan. In this fast moving seminar, Dave Fellman will explain the essential steps of the winning strategy that really works.
You Will Learn:
- How to profile the ideal candidate for your sales position
- How to "network" for candidates who aren’t even looking for a job right now
- The right questions to ask in the interview stage
- How to test for the most important "success factors"
- How to build a compensation plan that will reward the right behaviors, not the wrong ones
- How to add other-than-cash compensation to the motivational mix
Who Should Attend:
Owners, Executives and Sales Managers.
Executive, Management, Sales and Marketing