Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Speaker: Howie Fenton
Quick, Small Commercial Printers and In-Plant Printers share many of the same concerns and struggles. How does my financial and operational performance compare to industry leaders? How can I listen to the voice of the customer and improve my planning, marketing and sales strategies? What equipment, staffing and workflow issues will I need to address to make this work? During this interactive session all three components will be discussed.
You Will Learn:
- How your staffing and productivity benchmarks to industry leaders
- Which products and services generate more profit?
- Strategies and tactics behind selling ancillary and marketing solutions
- Insights for uncovering hidden opportunities and target markets
- The importance of creating a unique value proposition for your company
- How to prove yourself by mastering the tools you are selling
Who Should Attend
CEO's, Plant managers, Sales Managers, Account Reps, In-Plant Supervisors and Managers, Quick Printers, Commercial Printers, Prepress and Mailing Shops.
Executive, In-Plants, Marketing, Pre-Media, Production, Social Media Networking, Trends and Opportunities, Web-to-Print, Workflow