Fee: $250 (or counts a 2 sessions towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Speaker: Taz Tally Ph.D.
Come prepared to update and hone your Photoshop CS6 image correction, preparation and printing-specific skills for prepress and printing—including conventional presses, digital presses and inkjet printers. Together we will examine: tips for migrating to PS6, color correction, print oriented sharpening, RGB and CMYK workflows, creating gorgeous grayscale images, soft and hard proofing, as well as the latest PS6 production enhancements including background save, Properties Panels, plus new contact sheet and PDF creation tools.
You Will Learn:
- Color correction and image adjustment for prepress and printing with non-destructive image editing tools and techniques
- Profile-based soft and hard proofing images for prepress
- Configuring RGB to CMYK(++) conversions
- Preparing images for printing to inkjet and digital presses
- Creating high quality grayscale images for print
- Automation and multitasking in Photoshop with Adobe Bridge, actions, batch functions and enhancements such as background saving, using property panels and improved contact sheets and PDF creation
Who Should Attend:
Prepress staff, Designers, Photographers and Educators.
Color Management, Computer Labs, Design/Creative, Graphic Applications, Pre-Media, Production, Workflow