Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 seminar towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Speaker: David Hunter
Everyone wants to use a digital press for everything, short run production, on demand printing, and sometimes proofing and the list goes on. But what must happen to control the color in order to make a digital press 'integrate' with your organization’s needs? Ideally, the digital press needs to align with your other output devices to share the visual appearance. Aligning is actually fairly easy; the "hard part" is KEEPING the press aligned to this targeted condition.
You Will Learn:
- What Fundamentals are required to Control color on your digital press, determining Tolerance and press capabilities
- Different options to Control color on a digital press to match Conventional press
- Different ways to verify that Digital Press is matching conventional press, and if not, what you can do to fix it
- How to more effectively match Spot Colors on a Digital Press
- How to determine if a separate Proof is required to show what output on Digital press will look like
Who Should Attend:
Anyone considering using a digital press, Prepress personnel, Plant Supervisors, Marketing Directors, Designers, Color Managers, and Print Sales Personnel.
Color Management, Digital Media, Digital Presses, Pre-Media, Production, Proofing, Workflow