Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Speaker: Joe Rickard
Tough times require a new way of thinking—not just ‘business as usual!’ The steady drumbeat of woes from economic and printing industry analysts and pundits over the past year has created uncertainty among us—from printing salespeople to buyers of print solutions. Just in time, this session will provide 6 key strategies that printing salespeople can engage to sell their way through a transitioning printing value proposition. Come discover the best practices that top salespeople are using right now—not only to survive but to THRIVE in today’s changing market.
You Will Learn:
- Skill sets of today’s top performing salespeople in the printing industry
- Best ways to stay close and maximize sales performance with your current customers
- Easy-to-implement techniques for targeting the RIGHT new customers
- Ways to reinvigorate your company’s competitive position
- How to prepare for—and handle—the obvious objection
- How to deal with competing digital media—and win!
- How to create a ‘marketing event’ on every sales call
- What is required to beat the commodity printing price trap
- 3 things you can do differently immediately to thrive in today’s market
Who should attend:
Printing Salespeople, Sales Managers, CSRs, Owners, In-Plant Managers, and General Managers.
Entrepreneurship, Executive, In-Plants, Management, Sales and Marketing