Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Speaker: John Foley
It has become more important than ever before for companies to utilize online marketing efforts to reach their prospects and customers. But how can they navigate the world of social media, search engine optimization, and the web successfully, without losing sight of their overall business goals? During this presentation, you will gain actionable guidance on how to grow your business by improving social media, SEO and website efforts. Learn from case studies of other companies that have effectively taken actions in those three areas to: increase awareness and demand for their services, generate more leads, and grow their revenue.
You Will Learn:
- Why SEO is critical to your company’s success
- How to identify which keywords and types of content drive the best website traffic
- Steps for creating an effective social media strategy
- Ways to determine which social networks you should be on today
- How to turn your website into a lead-generating machine
Who Should Attend:
Marketing, Sales, Management, Designers.
Communication, Interactive and New Media, Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Social Media Networking