Date: 10/08/12 4:00 PM CT - 10/08/12 5:30 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CCC0&CFID=53045184&CFTOKEN=a52f8826944bb6e8-3B4482A8-E197-9F00-5C12F34B420BD228
Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Monday, October 8
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Speaker: Dave Dezzutti
Color management is a solution that’s been around quite some time, while the standards and processes for achieving targeted printing conditions continue to evolve. What’s new in color management approaches used in digital and lithographic printing… and what changes may be on the horizon? Come explore these approaches based on their relationship to the current industry standards, specifications, and guidelines including: ISO12647, GRACoL/SWOP®, and the G7® methodology. With so many significant changes over just the last few years—this session is a must for the color management champion in your operation!
You Will Learn:
- The differences between color managing for digital printing vs. offset lithography
- Color management for digital printing—standards exist but what’s really possible?
- How to develop a color management approach that works best for you
- About the standards, specifications, and methodologies as they relate to controlling color including ISO12647, GRACoL/ SWOP, and the G7 methodology
- How to effectively communicate with customers when describing color
- How to define a quality level of print and determine if an acceptable color match is achieved
Who Should Attend
Color Management Champion, Quality Managers, Pressroom Supervisors/Managers, Vendor Technical Service Representatives, Printing equipment Suppliers and Vendors.
Color Management, Digital Presses, Management, Production