Date: 10/09/12 8:30 AM CT - 10/09/12 11:30 AM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CBC4
Fee: $250 (or counts as 2 sessions towards a value package)
Date: Tuesday, October 9
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Speaker: Lorraine Donegan
The challenge we face everyday is how to create print-ready, trouble free files. The lines between the prepress technician and the graphic designer are beginning to blur...you now have to be artistic and technically savvy. InDesign is the world's leading page layout program. In this hands-on session you'll learn how to harness the technical side along with your creative side using InDesign to create the perfect digital file.
You Will Learn:
- How to avoid the top 10 prepress pitfalls
- The best practices in building print-ready documents for high-end output
- The 10 questions you should be asking your print provider
- How to apply consistent color management throughout the Creative Suite
- How to customize PDF presets for your workflow
- Why is my print provider afraid of transparency? Let's take a look...
- How to preflight your InDesign file
Who Should Attend:
Designers, Prepress Technicians, Content Creators, Production Managers and anyone designing for print.
Color Management, Computer Labs, Design/Creative, Graphic Applications, Pre-Media, Production, Workflow