Date: 10/09/12 12:30 PM CT - 10/09/12 1:30 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9C8C5
Date: Tuesday, October 9
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Location: S405ab, South Hall, Level 4
Speaker: Stephanie Miracle
Mailers know that getting the maximum response at the lowest cost equates to a good value. Sounds simple enough, until you recognize that the delivery system for direct mail is a regulated industry.
Technology changes in mail can lead mailers and mail service providers down the path to more opportunity. Experts can help you identify and navigate these changes and uncover opportunities that can make a big difference.
Learn about the most current issues and technological advances in the industry and ensure your mailing strategies are successful.
In this session we will discuss:
- How to turn industry changes into opportunity as a mailer or mail service provider
- Understand and manage the in-house / outsourcing decision (what to look for in a mail service provider)
- Unleashing the power of the intelligent mail barcode IM BC® to impact your bottom line
- Improve deliverability to increase response rates
- Getting the most from your direct mail plan – testing and measurement
FREE Exhibitor Presentations, Mailing and Fulfillment
Stephanie Miracle, Solution Design Consultant