Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Tuesday, October 9
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Speaker: Mitch Evans
Most printers are struggling to maintain their print and copy volumes and they are looking for ways to increase top line sales or add more production to their current facilities. Mitch, one of the first printers to add signs to his printing business in 1988, will share why YOU should look to diversify into signage.
You Will Learn:
- How to add sign services to your organization
- Best markets for using sign services
- Products and services you can offer
- Space requirements
- Equipment & Inventory needs
- Staffing a sign department
- Pricing strategies
Who Should Attend:
Print Shop Owners, In-Plant Executives and Managers.
Entrepreneurship, Executive, Production, Sales and Marketing