Date: 10/09/12 2:00 PM CT - 10/09/12 3:30 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://graph12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CBCC
Fee: $125 (or counts as 1 session towards a value package)
Date: Tuesday, October 9
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Speaker: Joe Marin
Printers are finding new and exciting ways to integrate digital media with print through the use of QR codes, mobile website development, and augmented reality. But, are you ‘walking the talk’ when it comes to your own website? Does it contain the right message to engage new prospects? Is your website mobile-ready? Have you thought about SEO and keywords and is it actually being found via Internet search engines? Your new customers are the decision makers: CMOs, CFOs, marketing managers, etc. Your website must able to do what you’re selling—both from a marketing message and technical standpoint—if you are to be a credible resource for them. You don’t need to be a web expert to build a great looking and performing website that’s easy to modify and update. Come explore everything you need to know—without all the technical jargon—to assess, modify, and enhance your own website so that you’re practicing everything you preach!
You Will Learn:
- How to assess your own website: Update or start over?
- What message should your website convey to get new business?
- How to easily build an amazing site that’s easy to update using WordPress
- Using themes and plug-ins to enhance your website
- Making your desktop site mobile-ready: What are your options?
- Search types and trends
- Google TrustRank and what it means to you and your website
- It’s not voodoo! Eight steps to successful SEO for your website
- Find your keywords using free online tools
Who Should Attend:
Owners, CEOs, CFOs, Prepress Professionals, and the decision maker when it comes to your website.
Cloud Computing, Communication, Design/Creative, Entrepreneurship, Executive, Expressive Technologies, Interactive and New Media, Marketing, Non-print Digital Imaging, Social Media Networking, Trends and Opportunities